Is there a way to swap doubles?
No, this service is not available for United Kingdom.
I placed an order online but haven't received a confirmation email
You can easily track your order any time by logging on to the website and clicking on "My Dashboard" and then "My Orders".
You will see one of the following statuses:
- Processing: this means that the order has been successful. Once the payment process is complete, meaning Panini has received the payment, you will receive a confirmation email. Also check your email's junk folder.
- CancelledPostFinance: something went wrong in the payment process and the transaction has been cancelled for security reasons. Your order was not successful but the products are still in your cart. You can click on the cart image in the top right of the screen and repeat the checkout.
- Complete: your order is complete and the products you paid for are on their way to you.
You asked for a secure code that I don't have. How can I pay for my online order?
We choose to ask for an additional security code for online payments in order to enhance the safety of the transactions. You should receive this code from your card issuer. If you don't have it, you can still proceed with the order by using PayPal even if you don't have a PayPal account. You may choose PayPal as a payment method and then select the "guest" checkout option.
How do I create my own MyPanini™ personalised stickers or cards?
To create personalised stickers or cards, please go to mypanini.com and select the collection you want.
You will be asked to register by entering your email, password and country.
Afterwards, you can create your own sticker by following these steps:
- Click on CREATE/CREATE STICKERS.
- Log in with email and password.
- Follow the instructions in order to personalised the sticker/card.
- Click on the cart.
- Select quantities.
- Enter or confirm your address.
- Select the payment method and proceed.
Panini will print your stickers or cards after checking that the image and text inserted complies with Panini's policies and the applicable laws such as copyright.
For more information, check the price and FAQ sections at mypanini.com.
I would like information on how to order missing stickers or complete collections
If you want to buy the products available in our Online Catalogue, you need to create a Panini Passport account and use it to log on to the website. Please remember to confirm your account by clicking on the link Panini will send to you in your inbox. If you can't find the message, check your junk email folder as you won't be able to use your account until it's been confirmed.
Then you can log in, click on "Online Catalogue" and search for the collection you need.
Select the product you are interested in and follow the instructions on the screen (quantity, select or enter the numbers of the stickers/cards you want to order).
You can also order your missing stickers using the Panini Collectors App, using your checklist, and pay with your PayPal account.
How many missing stickers/cards can I order on-line?
The number of items you can order differs between collections, so click on the product you require and read the details.
I have a problem when entering the stickers' numbers in the grid
Check that you're entering the details correctly, as below:
- Enter the numbers of the stickers without any preceding zeros. For example: 2, 17, and not 002, 017.
- For the stickers that have numbers before letters, you only need to enter the number. For example: 175, and no 175a, 175b, since it is a single sticker that includes two images. You will receive the sticker 175 with both image a and image b.
- For stickers that have letters before numbers, you need to enter both. For example: F2, F15.
- Be sure to select the right version of the collection, by checking the title and the year of publication.
You asked for data about the collector. Why?
We ask for this information, so that we can continue to improve our collections to suit our loyal collectors. As we ask for this data in the product detail page, it is not connected to the creation of the account, so the collector and the registered user don't need to be the same person.
Did you find your answer?
If not, contact us via the following link: Contact us
Please include all relevant information and details (the collection you are interested in, the ID number of you order, the email address you used to sign up, etc.) to help us solve your problem quickly.